3/19/12

Movie Time!

Guess what?! Yesterday I went to my very first movie at a movie THEATER!!!!!! It was so fun!!!! Just a few months ago I said that I did not want to go to a theater and that I thought that I would feel scared but yesterday I was ready! Dad took a few photos but they are on his phone and he is at work so you get this unrelated (but cute) photo instead.

Watching one of my many dvd's in "Auntie Crystals Room" with my "brother" Ripley cat.

Anyway, we arrived early to get our tickets, popcorn and good seats. I immediately loved the theater and the HUGE screen. I sat patiently the whole time and loved everything from the greasy popcorn, to the awesome previews to the main attraction "The Lorax". I was very quiet during the movie except when I randomly exclaimed "I'm telling Grandma that I went to the movies!". After it was over Mom let me call Grandma to tell her the news "Grandma, I went to the movies, just like Little Critter!" (Grandma and I do a lot of reading and Little Critter stories are some of my favorites). I see a lot of movies in my future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment