3/25/12

Spring Break

Mom and I drove over to the coast yesterday to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa Jim. It is our spring break from school, but I actually had both Wednesday and Thursday off from school last week due to the spring snow! Anyway, Daddy was not able to come because he is working at a new job, I miss him (and I don't love change) but Mom says that we should be very proud of how hard he is working.... Yesterday was beautiful!





Sometimes being almost 4 is tough.

BEAUTIFUL sunset.


This morning we headed to Yachats where we went to my favorite bakery in the whole world. I get a maple bar croissant that is as big as my head!





I mostly just eat off all of the maple icing, but hey, it is vacation:) There is always an awesome guitar player there on Sundays who looks like Santa Claus and Mom and Grandma rave about the soy lattes (and tempeh, ALT's:). It is rainy here today so we are napping and being lazy. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment