8/26/09

First Post Back: World Beat

Last month we went to the World Beat Festival. It was pretty cool, I enjoyed seeing all the people, and different cultures, not to mention all the sounds.





This was far more ferocious and interesting looking a few months ago.






This, however, is still terrifying.... Not sure which world this guy is part of but I will never be setting foot on their soil!








Here I am checking out some Native American Dancers.








This guy was crazy he would do all these jumps and yells and stab at the ground, or do some twirls and stomp to the beating of the drums.








This is the moment I realized that the Native American dancers were not wearing underwear








luckily I found this flag to forget about all the horrors of World Beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment