5/20/10

Big Night

I have been having a very good time lately. A few weekends ago, we went to an awesome birthday party where I got to run around, play with friends and eat a delicious cupcake. Afterward, the fun wasn't over. My parents dropped me off at Grandma and Grandpa Jim's house for an overnight stay and left to visit friends and have fun. Grandma and I ate ice cream, watched "Cars", read bedtime stories and sang lullabies. I figured that, since my parents said they were going out to have fun, they would be doing the same thing. Apparently not. In fact, when I found the camera the next day it didn't look like they watched "Cars" or ate any ice cream at all, and it seems the closest they came to singing lullabies was when Uncle Seth played the guitar for them.

It looks like they had a great time without me. Laughing at funny things.
Listening to music.

And staying up late.


But I forgave them because the next morning I got to hang out with Grandma, Grandpa Jim and even Grandpa who brought over waffles and banana bread (thanks Grammy Steph)- yummy! I think that they even missed me a little:) Well who wouldn't, I am pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment