5/2/11

Some Sunshine

Well our Oregon spring weather has been pretty ridiculously awful so far. Rain, rain and more rain. This does not make a little boy who loves being outside very happy. Surprisingly, the past two weekends have brought some nice sunshine prompting me to exclaim "I like sun!". It has also come at the perfect time for the Saturday Market!!!! One of my all time favorite Saturday morning activities is our traditional walk to the market. Last weekend we got to go with Eliana and Kelsey!


I got to pick out my favorite strawberry gelato icy treat!

Auntie Crystal and Ty met us there and spent the whole weekend with us- I am SO lucky!


Yesterday (Sunday) was also super sunny and warm so I got to spend a lot of time outside and at the park. We even ate dinner outside and I tried potstickers, my new favorite food! I guess that my parents forgot to take photos, thanks guys:)

Today is Monday and the rain is back, hopefully the sun returns this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment