5/31/11

What's New?

Well probably a whole lot is new but I have been so terrible about blogging that I don't even know where to start. Mom has been keeping me very busy lately. I have been going to school, having fun playdates with friends, playing outside (weather permitting) and being an all around crazy three year old. Dad is at the end of his school term so it has been CRAZY for him (and us:). He has had a lot of special end of year and senior year projects to work on but is so close to finishing! He even sold two of his paintings- good job Daddy!!!! We are all pretty proud of him and his amazing artwork...............





 (Even if all of the hours drawing, painting and studying have made him a bit wacky:)

I have been super into my grandpa lately "Paw-Paw!". Whenever he is around I have to be within a foot of him and am constantly calling to him "Paw-Paw, come please!" "Paw-Paw, play ball machine please!" and am just heartbroken when he has to go home.

We have also been making special trips to the "beach house!!!" with Grandma so that Dad has extra time at home to do work without constant interruptions (me:). It is always super fun there and pretty relaxing, though the weather has been so rainy that we never get to go down to the ocean. I would share some photos but alas, our camera is missing. I know, shocker- right? :) You would think that a bright red camera would be easy to keep an eye on but according to my calculations, Mom and Dad have lost it at least 3 times in the past year. It may have gotten away for good this time...........




No comments:

Post a Comment