11/11/09

Name Dropping

Today I was REALLY ready to get out of the house and have some fun. As usual, Mom was rushing around the house and getting our stuff together while I was following her, feeling whiny and bored. Anyway, she took me downstairs so that she could get dressed, which is always super fun because I get to play in all of her crazy clothes and explore. Well we went back upstairs and then she realized that she had forgotten something so she locked the gate and asked me to wait there for her and she ran back downstairs. When she was out of my sight for a second I called out "Mama?" and she appeared immediately, grinning and repeating "Mama" over and over. Apparently, calling out to her is a great way to get her attention, and she seems to like it as well..............


No comments:

Post a Comment