11/2/09

What's So Great About Halloween Anyway?

Well I survived another Halloween. After last year's ridiculous monkey costume I tried to explain to my mom that I was not, under any circumstances, going to wear anything like that again. Of course, she didn't listen to me and after my Halloween nap, she brought out this stupid poofy spider thing and tried to strap it on me- um, no way Mom!!!! She even tried to put it on herself, like that would work. Anyway, I convinced her that wearing my "Junior Space Man" shirt, black leggings, my skull babylegs and my new (big boy!) Converse would celebrate the day quite adequately.




It was only after I saw Eliana in her super cute ladybug costume that I realized how wrong I had been about the spider costume.....



Here we are on a skybridge at the mall, this was pretty much the highlight of my Halloween (well besides the chocolate and the little ladybug).



After this we went over to Grandma's house where I ate dinner, took a bath and went to bed so that Mom and Dad could go over to Kelsey's for adult time. I was so tired from the day that I went to sleep instead of running around all night long....

P.S. Today on Sesame Street, Feist sang a song to me about counting to 4, she is almost as cute as Eliana.

No comments:

Post a Comment