1/16/11

A Sweet New Friend

Yesterday I got to meet a new friend, baby Wilde (sorry for the dark photos, Mom did not want to disturb him with the camera flash).


Wilde is an extra special friend because his dad, Andrew, is one of my parents oldest and dearest friends (he was even the ordained minister at their wedding) and his mom, Mia, is super cool and pretty. She always gives me a lot of attention and makes me laugh, I am such a hit with cute girls! Wilde slept most of the time but Mom did get to hold him at the end. I guess that it is fun to hold tiny babies because Mom cuddled him and smiled a lot. I am just excited for him to grow up so that we can play, one day 2 1/2 years age difference will seem like nothing. Welcome to this super fun world, Wilde!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment