1/3/11

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 everyone! I brought in the new year with a terrible cough and a high fever- not fun but I am feeling much better now. Yesterday we went for a walk to the store, it was very cold but so sunny and while we were there, a woman gave me a free Happy New Year balloon- hooray!


I also got to spend some time with my friends, Becki and Nick, last week. They live in Texas so this is actually the first time I have even got to meet them, but my parents have been friends with them for a long time so that means that they are old friends of mine. Becki is super fun and cute, and everyone knows that I am a sucker for cute girls. She gave me a special new dino shirt and even made us dinner!



When it was time for me to go to bed, I gave Becki and big hug and a kiss and when Nick tried to give me a fist bump I dove right in and gave him a big hug and kiss as well- I couldn't leave him out! I can't wait to see them again, I know that Mom and Dad feel the same way.

After this, Christmas still wasn't over! On New Year's Day, Scott came over with even more gifts- what?!? He brought me the most awesome dino I have ever seen. He moves, roars and chomps when I pet him!!!




He even squirts water, which I love to stand in front of. I think I am a pretty lucky little guy (and quite popular:)

No comments:

Post a Comment