9/17/09

The Word(s) and Assimilation Countdown

So the other day I was out at my Grandpa Joe and Grandma Steph's place when I said with perfect clarity "uh oh" as I dropped my cup while sitting in my high chair. It shocked everyone in the room. I have been trying to say this for some time, but usually the word comes out "ugh ugh uh ohhh".

This was maybe my first real word in which it was perfectly clear, and was used in the right context. Now I say it constantly. Since then I have picked up a few more words. Not all perfectly clear but in the right context.

A few other words I am using all the time (not as clear as my "uh oh" but I'm working on them), Up (uh), Hello (eh-oh), Bye-Bye (aye-aye), and All Done (ah-uhhhh). Impressive, no?


Well tomorrow is my next implant surgery. We have to be there at 6:30am, and then I think I go in at 7:30am. So I should be out around 9:30am or so. My parents, as usual, are stressed out. I feel sorry for them, they need to meditate or something, just relax!


Anyway, here is a photo of me being super fly in my shades and my dad being a super dork behind me......

No comments:

Post a Comment