12/22/09

Kisses

I have been having a pretty good time lately. The main reason is that my dad has been around all of the time. I love to be with him every second, all day, every day. I love to say "uh, uh, uh" (up) with my arms out so that he will pick me up and then I can hug his head. I am starting to get really into giving hugs and patting backs. I also love to give and get kisses, I kiss Grandma and Grandpa Jim goodbye each time that I see them. Of course, the best kisses are from Eliana.






She and her mom came to the beach house on Friday- boy was that fun! I showed her around the place and when we went down stairs with my dad, I raced her back up. She won.





The next day, we went to the beach. It was overcast but no too cold or windy. A perfect day to chase waves.





And to climb on logs.





And check out the sand.





And throw a little- I could almost hit Kelsey and Mom (sorry Mom, I promise not to do this at Kid's Club:).




No comments:

Post a Comment