2/18/10

Steam and Sunshine

Well we finally got another camera, on Monday actually, but Mom and I have been pretty busy so I haven't had a chance to post until today. We have been able to play outside this week because there is FINALLY some sunshine! This morning, the sun was warming the frosty ground and my dad took me out to see the steam rising from the chairs and deck- so cool!
 
  

After Dad left for school, Mom and I went on a fun play date with some new friends- I had a great time and was very ready for my nap when we got home. When I got up, we headed over to Grandma's. I enjoyed the sun and a snack on the way over.
 

After our walk, Grandma came over to hang out while Mom packed for our beach trip tomorrow. I got to cuddle with Grandma and watch Sesame Street.
 

In other (and more important) news, two new friends have joined my clan- Grover and Oscar the Grouch!
 

All in all, it has been a pretty good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment